Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Brew-In Recap

Greetings Fossils,


We had so many people trying to brew beer a couple weekends ago (I typed this up at forgot to hit publish, lol whoops) we had to send them away and only let two people actually brew. Matt brought some supplies and Mike was hanging out observing. I myself (Joe) was making a test batch of a Pecan Porter and Robert made a Gumball Head IPA clone. A quick tour of NABC's brewhouse, several nice conversations, a few good beers, and some wort cooking made it a pleasurable but unbearably hot brew day. The only thing hotter than my boiling wort was the back of my neck.

Expect more Brew-In events in the future, if anyone has interest in hosting an event such as this please feel free to contact your friendly neighborhood president.

Our Brew Operation.

Matt trying to stay cool and Robert just being cool.

A little humor to keep us from going mad in the heat.

El Presidente

No comments: